Monday, April 17, 2023

The cat.

 A couple of months ago, as I sat in my usual front-row seat at the One2One waiting for the timba band to start, a young lady in her early twenties walked past me diagonally on the way to the ladies' room. As she passed, I thought, "There goes a dancer.” She walked like a cat.

Later, we danced. From previous experience, I knew that U.T. dance majors go out on the town, hit random clubs, and dance whatever dance they find there. She was one of those. She could do anything I asked of her, flawlessly, the first time. Amazing.

As the song ended, I dropped my most difficult move on her, ending in a cuddle, which she followed perfectly, and then blew her out into a triple inside spin. She returned, hugged me with outstretched arms, and then walked out, not looking back.

She walked like a cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment